Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Cup of Coffee on A Sleepless Night

I don't know how you do it but to me, when i drink a cup of coffee to stay awake, i have something i'd sacrifice for. It could be a great movie, a homework, an interesting talk, a once-in-a-lifetime moment, or someone's presence. This is what i did tonight - i had a cup of coffee to get some chem and physics going on in my brain and they're not even due tomorrow. 

I've turned too far and for too long; i don't even remember how i did it. Although i know one thing - i did get so much out of the wrong turn. Maybe it's the people i meet, the sceneries, and the uphill and downhills. I always knew that once i'd turn, i'd never be able to turn around and go back on this one-way road. And after all, it comes down to this; you can't win both worlds.

Consequences are i have to fight and find the linking way to get what i missed and get on the right track to get out at the right exit i started my journey for - even if it makes me drink a cup of coffee every single night for the rest of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment